SIZZLERS ON THE SPOT

Grab this Headline Animator

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

omega watches



Few days back,I got a email for my old friend whom I have not met for a while now.I was very much excited because I never thought we could contact each other.He invited me to his place for a dinner.I accepted the invitation without any hesitation.Since We were meeting for the first time after our high school graduation day I thought of getting him a nice gift.My father advised me to buy a expensive watch since it would be a perfect gift to indicate the value of friendship.

I started to search for best watches.I found that Omega watches are the best ones available in the market.I visited the site called thewatchery.com - household name for watches.This site provides you all the collections including one from Omega.

I entered my search criteria which included the make of the watch,gender,price range.I was looking for a watch that is expensive.I went for a Omega Luxury Watches which had a list price $9,750 but I got it at a reduced price of $6,350.
I presented the watch to my friend he was very much surprised because he was not expecting such a expensive gift from me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julio said...

Omega watches are really very popular these days.!! I found a prety nice selection of Omega watches at The Watchery.

 
ss_blog_claim=731731c3867f3a71f52f0570e312c9e0