SIZZLERS ON THE SPOT

Grab this Headline Animator

Thursday, April 24, 2008

My blog addiction -Julyjaguars

I must admit that I have got admitted to blogging in every sense.Nowadays,I think of every thing as a article about which post can be written be it a pen or a exciting cricket match.Even when I watch tv,I look for controversy from which a news can be made,sounds like a newspaper editor looking out for information all the time.As a result of my addiction for blogging, I have brought a new domain called julyjaguars.

Always I have a question that keeps popping out everytime When I am alone have I done things that makes me happy?.The Answer is big no.This time two things stand in my way One thing that is going to be hovering me is my exams which are right around the corner this month.Another is my placement order.Hope I cross these obstacles,have a happy time blogging!as always I do!.

Do visit my another blog Julyjaguars

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=731731c3867f3a71f52f0570e312c9e0