SIZZLERS ON THE SPOT

Grab this Headline Animator

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Jackie Chan plans to do Chinese earthquake movie


Jackie Chan said Friday he wanted to make a film on the recent earthquake which hit China this month to raise money for victims.Jackie Chan has been deeply affected by what happened .The official death toll from the quake, is now over 55,000. It is China's worst disaster in a generation.Jackie said "Tomorrow we have big meeting with some directors, some scriptwriters -- why? I want to make the movie about the earthquake because there's so many touching stories," "Every story I've seen just makes me cry... I believe there's so, so many touching stories so tomorrow we're going to have a big meeting to see what happens."I want through the movie to show the whole world, I really want to salute the whole army of China, really," he said, without giving further details of who he was referring to.He added that the movie would "raise money for charity".Chan has donated 1.5 million dollars (953,000 euros) to help earthquake victims and also vowed to help rebuild schools affected by the disaster.

2 comments:

MensEnhancementFacts said...

Im a big fan of jackie!

I am very impressed to your post i bookmark your site as well

I found this site it will give you idea to add some topic

www.mensenhancementfacts.com

joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
ss_blog_claim=731731c3867f3a71f52f0570e312c9e0