SIZZLERS ON THE SPOT

Grab this Headline Animator

Saturday, May 17, 2008

SRK on the Big B and Aamir’s blog

“I don’t think there is anything negative about the content in these blogs. I think in the first blog, Amitji is trying to figure out for himself if he should work on a show with a quiz format. He has done good research. After all, he’s been the anchor of one of the greatest shows in the history of Indian television. As for the second blog, I haven’t read it yet. See, we do joke around. I do. I make remarks about other people. It has to be taken in that spirit. So I can understand if it gets blown out of proportion. We belong to the same age group. We know each other. We speak of weirder things in person.”

“I don’t have a copyright on my name unless it is used commercially.” After thinking some more, he adds, “There are two reasons people blog. One, you think journalists aren’t doing a good job of making your viewpoint clear to the world. So, you become a journalist yourself and write. I have no issues with journalists. What I don‘t understand is, if you have a problem with this fraternity, how come you are being part of the same? I am an actor and I’d rather stick to that.”

“I am not into blogging. However, this is just a personal point of view. I am a little unsocial. I write in caps and I like it.”

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=731731c3867f3a71f52f0570e312c9e0