SIZZLERS ON THE SPOT

Grab this Headline Animator

Friday, March 7, 2008

WiseJokes

Having one child makes you a parent , having two makes you referee .

We all should pay tax with smile , I tried but they wanted cash .

Don't feel bad most of them have no talent .

You can't buy love , but have to pay a lot for it .

Ladies first , pretty ladies sooner .

My wife and me always compromise , I admit I'm wrong and she agrees with me .

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times but with same person .

you are getting old when you enjoy remembering things more than doing .

Real friends are those who survive transition between address books .

Wise men because they have something to , fools speak because they have to .

They call our language mother tongue because father seldom gets to speak .

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=731731c3867f3a71f52f0570e312c9e0